Find qualified people practitioners at NZAPT.
A not-for-profit professional membership organisation, NZAPT offers education, credibility and community for qualified practitioners of Psychological Personality Type based on the work of Carl Jung.
Using tools such as the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®), Personality Type Profile, The Personality Puzzle, Majors PTI and more, NZAPT members work across many different fields to value and manage personality differences and realise human potential.
- Standards and guidelines for the professional and ethical use of Type
- Support for Type knowledge and growth
- Information and learning about Type in the form of conferences, tri-annual magazine TYPEtype, information bulletins and interest groups.
- Professional collegial support and networking.
- Increased visibility, credibility and usability of Type in New Zealand.
Our role is to inform, educate, foster, guide, support, challenge, gather and grow the Type community in New Zealand to make a difference in people’s personal and professional lives.